ADAM’S INTERNATIONAL SCHEDULE
10-24 MARCH 2018
Terms and Conditions
All courses are run by Keen on Yoga ltd. 100 moat Way, Swavesey, Cambridge, U.K. A U.K. Yoga-tours operator sending groups to various locations throughout the world.
- All prices include at least 2 vegetarian meals per day (brunch and dinner)
- accommodation for the duration of the holiday
- all Mysore-yoga classes and yoga-workshops
What’s not included
- flights to and from destination
- taxi transfers from airports to retreat centre
- travel and personal insurance
- teas, coffees, juices, and other refreshments and snacks outside mealtimes
- any necessary visas or other travel documents needed for travel.
- Keen on Yoga reserves the right in extenuating circumstances to cancel or make changes to an existing programme. In this case, a full refund will be issued, but no responsibility can be taken for other personal costs incurred, such as airfares
- In the event of student cancellation, all deposits paid are non-refundable. However, full-payments are due 100% refund 8 weeks or before, 50% up to 4wks before. From 4wks prior to date of retreat, no refund is liable.
- No responsibility will be taken for loss or damage to possessions, nor personal injury or accident, whilst traveling to and from the holiday destination, or during the stay.
- In the event of discounts or special offers being advertised, no student, having booked previously is due a posthumous discount or refund.
- In the event of a student having been issued a single room, no student who has paid a supplement to guarantee a single room is due a refund.
- Keen on Yoga takes every precaution to prevent students being stretched beyond the capacity or risk of injury. However, it is the students’ responsibility to inform the teacher of any pre-existing illness or health complaint.
- All students must ensure they have the relevant travel documents for their stay; for example, relevant Visa if traveling outside Europe, passport and any other documents required. Keen on Yoga does not provide, or take responsibility for lack therein of the above.
- It is advisable that all individuals take out travel insurance in the event of unlikely cancellations, as well as personal liability insurance in case of accident or emergency during your stay with us. We do not refund cost incurred for loss and damage to possessions, individuals nor missed redundant or canceled flights.
Apart from running the PLACE TO BE, offering retreats throughout the season in Crete, Greece between May-October, we also teach at other particularly outstanding centres. See below what we are currently doing elsewhere: